Recognized since 2018
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Health Care Law
Judy's practice spans a full range of health care matters, including transactional, regulatory and litigation issues.
Judy has been a practicing health care attorney for 30 years assisting hospitals and health systems on a variety of health care legal issues relating to license and regulatory compliance, accreditation matters, medical staff credentialing, and hospital/medical staff relations.
Contact & Links
- Lawyer Page: http://www.bswllp.com/judith-w-giorlando
- One American Place, Suite 2300
301 Main Street
P.O. Box 3197
Baton Rouge, LA 70801
- Loyola University New Orleans , J.D., graduated 1987
- Louisiana State University Medical Center, B.S.N., graduated 1980
- Louisiana, 1987
- American Bar Association - Member
- American Health Lawyers Association - Member
- American Telemedicine Association - Member
- Louisiana Hospital Association, Louisiana Society of Hospital Attorneys - Member
- Louisiana State Bar Association - Member
Named "Lawyer of the Year" by Best Lawyers® for:
- Health Care Law, Baton Rouge (2022)
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® 2023 for work in:
- Health Care Law
- Selected by her peers for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America® 2018
- AV® Preeminent Peer Review Rated.
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.