Joseph A. Gregg is a member of the Firm and concentrates his practice on environmental law, environmental litigation as well as litigation of workers' compensation cases. He is a graduate of Miami University and the University of Cincinnati College of Law. Representing large and small public and private entities and individuals, Mr. Gregg has been involved in:
- environmental permitting;
- enforcement;corrective action;
- negotiations with US EPA,
- Ohio EPA and various other state environmental agencies;
- Voluntary Action Plan clean-ups;regulatory compliance;Superfund litigation;
- PRP groups and matters arising under RCRA, the Clean Water Act, the Clean Air Act
- and a myriad of other federal and state environmental statutes and regulations.
Additionally, Mr. Gregg has represented Ohio solid waste management districts in cases involving the promulgation and enforcement of their regulations and policies. In the course of his representation of public clients he has been extensively involved in freedom of information issues under both federal and state law.
Mr. Gregg also regularly represents both self-insured and State-fund employers in appeals of workers compensation cases filed in state court from underlying administrative decisions pursuant to Ohio Revised Code 4123.512. He has successfully tried over two dozen such cases to juries throughout Ohio.
Mr. Gregg is married, has two children and enjoys time out of the office on the golf course or his boat. He is active in numerous charitable and civic/professional organizations.