Recognized since 2022
St. Charles, Missouri
John Kilper represents private and government clients in a variety of civil litigation matters. John's litigation practice encompasses a wide range of state and federal matters in the following areas: financial services litigation, civil rights defense, real estate, commercial litigation, and personal injury/premises liability defense. He is experienced at all stages of litigation, including taking and defending depositions, drafting and arguing dispositive motions, trial preparation, and appellate litigation.
During law school, John served as Note and Comment Editor for the Missouri Law Review and interned in the General Counsel's Office for the Missouri Gaming Commission and the U.S. Army JAG Corps. After graduation, John clerked for the Honorable Kathianne Knaup Crane, Missouri Court of Appeals, Eastern District. In 2012, John was selected as one of the St. Louis Business Journal's 30 Under 30 Award. From 2016-2021, John has been chosen for the Super Lawyers® Rising Stars list for Missouri and Kansas. In 2020, he was selected by St. Louis Small Business Monthly as on the Best Attorneys.
Contact & Links
- Lawyer Page: https://www.hamiltonweber.com/attorney/kilper-john-h/
- E-mail: email@example.com
- 200 North Third Street
St. Charles, MO 63301
- Tulane University, 2005
- University of Missouri, 2008
- Missouri, 2008
- Illinois, 2015
- Focus St. Louis, Emerging Leadings Program - Participant
- Parkway Alumni Association - Past-President
- Parkway School District Steering Committee - Member
- Town and Country Symphonic Orchestra - Violinist
- United States District Court, Eastern District of Missouri
- United States District Court, Western District of Missouri
- Missouri - Court of Appeals
Recognized in The Best Lawyers® in America 2023 for work in:
- Commercial Litigation
- Best Lawyers, Commercial Litigation LawSt. Louis Business Journal 30 Under 30 Upcoming Young ProfessionalsSuper Lawyers Rising Stars, Missouri and KansasSt. Louis Small Business Monthly, 2020 Best Attorney
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.