Recognized since 1993
Employment Law - Management
Labor Law - Management
Litigation - Labor and Employment
John Dickinson heads up Constangy office in Jacksonville, Florida. John brings a strong background in the areas of employment litigation, wage and hour compliance and labor relations. He is one of few lawyers to hold Board Certification in Labor and Employment Law from The Florida Bar.
Before merging with Constangy, John was a partner in the law firm of Malfitano Campbell & Dickinson.
Contact & Links
- Lawyer Page: https://www.constangy.com/people-John-Dickinson
- 200 West Forsyth Street, Suite 1700
Jacksonville, FL 32202-4317
- Mercer University, J.D., graduated 1975
- Mercer University, BA, graduated 1972
- Georgia, 1975
- Florida, 1975
Named "Lawyer of the Year" by Best Lawyers® for:
- Labor Law - Management, Jacksonville (2014)
Recognized in The Best Lawyers® in America 2023 for work in:
- Employment Law - Management
- Labor Law - Management
- Litigation - Labor and Employment
- Leading Florida Attorneys
- Chambers USA Guide
- Florida Super Lawyers (2006-2016)
- Florida Trend's Legal Elite
- AV® Rated by Martindale-Hubbell
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.