Recognized since 2001
Employment Law - Management
Labor Law - Management
Litigation - Labor and Employment
Recognized by Chambers USA for his “practical experience, knowledge of the law and the courts, and a business-centric approach to advising clients,” Jim Bramnick devotes his practice to representing management in all aspects of labor and employment law.
Over a four decade career, Jim has represented employers in litigation, including jury trials in employment discrimination cases in federal and state court, provided day-to-day preventive counseling for clients, conducted “how-to-avoid” training sessions for supervisors, and advised companies during reorganizations.
Jim is annually ranked by Chambers USA, a fellow of the College of Labor and Employment Lawyers, and Board Certified by The Florida Bar in Labor and Employment Law. He is a past chair of the Labor and Employment Section of The Florida Bar.
Contact & Links
- Three Brickell City Centre, Suite 1100
98 Southeast Seventh Street
Miami, FL 33131
- University of Bridgeport, B.S., graduated 1972
- District of Columbia, District of Columbia Bar
- Florida, The Florida Bar
- Academy of Florida Management Attorneys - Member
- American Bar Association, Labor and Employment Law Section - Member
- Labor & Employment Section of Florida Bar - Past Chair, 1986-1987
- Lex Mundi Global Labor and Employment Practice Group - Chair
- The Florida Bar - Trial Lawyers and Labor and Employment Law Section, Member; Past Chairman of Labor and Employment Law Section, 1986-1987; Past Member of the Executive Council of the Labor and Employment Law Section, 1981-1996
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® 2023 for work in:
- Employment Law - Management
- Labor Law - Management
- Litigation - Labor and Employment
- Martindale-Hubbell, AV Rated
- Listed in "Leading American Attorneys"
- Best of U.S., Selected as "Best of Class" for Employment Law
- The International Who's Who of Business Lawyers, Listed for Management, Labor & Employment
- South Florida Business Journal 2004, Selected as "Heavy Hitter in Human Resources"
- Florida Trend's Legal Elite 2006, Listed for Labor & Employment
- South Florida Legal Guide Top Lawyers 2010-2015, Listed for Labor & Employment
- Super Lawyers Magazine 2006-2016, Listed in Florida for Employment & Labor and Employment Litigation: Defense
- Chambers USA 2006-2016 Ranked in Florida for Labor & Employment
- The College of Labor and Employment Lawyers, Fellow
- Board Certified in Labor and Employment Law, The Florida Bar Board of Legal Specialization and Education
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.