James S. Bramnick
Recognized in:Employment Law - ManagementLabor Law - Management...
Law School:University of Bridgeport
Location:Three Brickell City Centre, Suite 110098 Southeast Seventh StreetMiami, FL 33131
- University of Bridgeport, B.S., graduated 1972
- District of Columbia, District of Columbia Bar
- Florida, The Florida Bar
- Academy of Florida Management Attorneys - Member
- American Bar Association, Labor and Employment Law Section - Member
- Labor & Employment Section of Florida Bar - Past Chair, 1986-1987
- Lex Mundi Global Labor and Employment Practice Group - Chair
- The Florida Bar - Trial Lawyers and Labor and Employment Law Section, Member; Past Chairman of Labor and Employment Law Section, 1986-1987; Past Member of the Executive Council of the Labor and Employment Law Section, 1981-1996
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America for work in:
- Employment Law - Management
- Labor Law - Management
- Litigation - Labor and Employment
- Martindale-Hubbell, AV Rated
- Listed in "Leading American Attorneys"
- Best of U.S., Selected as "Best of Class" for Employment Law
- The International Who's Who of Business Lawyers, Listed for Management, Labor & Employment
- South Florida Business Journal 2004, Selected as "Heavy Hitter in Human Resources"
- Florida Trend's Legal Elite 2006, Listed for Labor & Employment
- South Florida Legal Guide Top Lawyers 2010-2015, Listed for Labor & Employment
- Super Lawyers Magazine 2006-2016, Listed in Florida for Employment & Labor and Employment Litigation: Defense
- Chambers USA 2006-2016 Ranked in Florida for Labor & Employment
- The College of Labor and Employment Lawyers, Fellow
- Board Certified in Labor and Employment Law, The Florida Bar Board of Legal Specialization and Education
Areas of Expertise:
- Representation of a major Florida employer in the circuit court of Broward County, Florida, in a worker's compensation retaliation jury trial.
- Representation of a large, well-known national employer in a Miami-Dade federal court race discrimination trial.
- Representation of a major national employer in Miami-Dade, Florida, in a federal court age discrimination trial.
- Represented many different employers in federal and state court in summary judgment motions.
- Provided legal advice to many employers through union organizing drives and secret ballot elections for their employees under the National Labor Relations Act.
- Provided legal advice to a number of major Florida employers through significant reorganizations and reductions-in-force.
- Represented a major Florida employer in a number of labor arbitration hearings.
- Provides day-to-day advice to major South Florida financial institution on employment issues arising in the workplace.
601 West Fifth Street, Suite 300
Los Angeles, CA 90071
1900 Sixteenth Street, Suite 1700
Denver, CO 80202
District of Columbia
District of Columbia
750 Ninth Street, NW, Suite 750
Washington, DC 20001
1875 NW Corporate Boulevard, Suite 275
Boca Raton, FL 33431
350 East Las Olas Boulevard, Suite 1600
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301
50 North Laura Street, Suite 3100
Jacksonville, FL 32202
9128 Strada Place, Suite 10205
Naples, FL 34108
420 South Orange Avenue, Suite 1200
Orlando, FL 32801
106 East College Avenue, 12th Floor
Tallahassee, FL 32301
401 East Jackson Street, Suite 1700
Tampa, FL 33602
West Tower, Suite 1100
777 South Flagler Drive
West Palm Beach, FL 33401
71 South Wacker Drive, 47th Floor
Chicago, IL 60606
601 Poydras Street, Suite 2200
New Orleans, LA 70130
1635 Village Center Circle, Suite 200
Las Vegas, NV 89134
666 Fifth Avenue, 20th Floor
New York, NY 10103
500 West Second Street, Suite 1900
Austin, TX 78701
2001 Ross Avenue, Suite 3600
Dallas, TX 75201
1300 Post Oak Boulevard, Suite 2500
Houston, TX 77056
112 East Pecan Street, Suite 2750
San Antonio, TX 78205
170 South Main Street, Suite 725
Salt Lake City, UT 84101
One South Pinckney Street, Suite 700
Madison, WI 53703