Recognized since 2017
Litigation - Real Estate
Real Estate Law
Attorney Bill Brammer solves client problems in both complex transactions and litigation, and is also a seasoned mediator and arbitrator. Bill’s 50 years of involvement with law and legal practice, including more than 15 years as a Judge of the Arizona Court of Appeals, gives him the extensive background and experience needed to provide his clients with objective and thoughtful advice to resolve their issues.
He oversees real estate and business transactions, financing and their litigation. Bill has represented developers and builders in financing, construction, operation and sale of their products – apartments, single-family houses, condominiums and office complexes – including litigation concerning their developmental and operational stages. He also has negotiated and documented multi-million dollar property, construction, acquisition financing, property sales, business loans and complex business transactions.
Bill handles education law and civil rights defense, business entity formation, and helps individual clients with estate and succession planning. Bill has provided governmental entities legal support, including prosecuting and defending eminent domain actions.
Concentration: Mediation and Arbitration•Real Estate Acquisition, Financing, Development, Leasing and Disposition
Practices: Business Litigation•Contracts•Business Formation & Corporate Governance•Acquisition & Disposition•Commercial Property & Real Estate Development•Finance•Land Use, Zoning & Condemnation•Construction•Bank & Credit Union Representation•Appellate Representation
- 6363 North Swan Road, Suite 151
Tucson, AZ 85718
- The University of Arizona, B.S., Business Administration, graduated 1964
- Arizona, 1967
- Arizona's Commission on Judicial Performance Review - Past Lawyer Member
- Arizona’s Commission on Judicial Conduct - Past Member, Past Chair
- AZ Supreme Court's Committee on Examinations - Past Member; Past Chair
- Board of Directors of National School Boards Association’s Council of School Attorneys - Past Member
- Morris K. Udall Inn of Court - Past Member; Past President
- NAMWOLF - National Association of Minority and Women Owned Law Firms - Member Firm
- Pima County Bar Association - Member, Past President
- State Bar of Arizona’s Legal Services, Peer Review, and Long Range Planning Committees - Past Member
- University of Arizona College of Law Board of Visitors - Member
- University of Arizona’s James E. Rogers College of Law, Law College Association, Board Member - Emeritis Member, Past President
- U.S. District Court of Arizona
- U.S. Supreme Court
- Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals
- Appellate Practice, Tucson (2024)
- Mediation, Tucson (2023)
- Appellate Practice, Tucson (2022)
- Appellate Practice
- Commercial Litigation
- Litigation - Real Estate
- Real Estate Law
- Recipient of the University of Arizona's Centennial Achievement Award
- Education Law
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.