Recognized since 2020
Kansas City, Missouri
Employment Law - Individuals
Employment Law - Management
After graduating with honors from law school, Erin served as law clerk to the Honorable Michael W. Manners in the Circuit Court of Jackson County, Missouri. Following her clerkship, Erin began private practice, representing both employees and employers in employment discrimination and wrongful termination litigation. Erin provides counseling to employers regarding day-to-day employment law issues, including corporate training events. She also represents plaintiffs in personal injury, consumer protection, and real estate disputes. She also serves as a FINRA public arbitrator.
Erin has been consistently recognized by her peers in the legal community and has been named a Super Lawyer Rising Star from 2015 to 2017.
Erin lives in mid-town Kansas City with her husband, their son, and their rottweiler. Erin loves cooking and spends most of her free time with her family or reading young adult fiction.
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Direct Phone Number: 816-492-2826
- Phone Number: 816-492-2826
- Lawyer Page: https://boulware-law.com/erin-lawrence-kansas-city-lawyer/
- 1600 Genessee, Suite 416
Kansas City, MO 64102
- University of Missouri – Kansas City, graduated 2010
- University of Missouri – Kansas City, graduated 2006
- Missouri, 2010
- Kansas, 2011
- American Bar Association - Member
- Association for Women Lawyers of Greater Kansas City - Member
- Kansas Bar Association - Member
- Missouri Bar Association - Member
- Missouri (federal and state courts)
- Kansas (federal and state courts)
- Missouri - Trial Courts
- Employment Law - Individuals
- Employment Law - Management
- Super Lawyers - Rising Star (2015 - 2017, 2019)
- Education Law
- Litigation - Labor and Employment
- Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs
- Workers' Compensation Law - Claimants
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.