Recognized since 2022
Corporate Governance and Compliance Law
Mergers and Acquisitions Law
Emily advises clients on commercial transactions, mergers and acquisitions, debt and equity financings, corporate investments, and other strategic business arrangements.
She works primarily with companies in the consumer products, business services, and technology industries. Emily counsels boards and executive teams on corporate governance and ownership structures, succession plans, and compliance matters.
Prior to joining Holland & Hart, Emily practiced in the Corporate groups at two large private firms—most recently Perkins Coie LLP—and worked in-house at two multinational corporations.
Contact & Links
- Lawyer Page: https://www.hollandhart.com/emklick
- 800 West Main Street, Suite 1750
Boise, ID 83702
- Vanderbilt University , J.D., graduated 2012
- University of Puget Sound, B.A., graduated 2005
- Idaho, Idaho State Bar
- Washington, Washington State Bar
Recognized in Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch in America 2022 for work in:
- Corporate Governance and Compliance Law
- Corporate Law
- Mergers and Acquisitions Law
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.