Recognized since 2014
Land Use and Zoning Law
Real Estate Law
In her over thirty years of practice, Liz has represented clients on all sides of real estate transactions. She has advised developers in acquisitions, financings, construction contracts and in all areas of real estate ownership and development, including title, zoning and environmental permitting. She has represented lenders in sophisticated multi-party real estate and commercial financing transactions, and landlords and tenants in complex ground and space lease transactions for offices, medical offices, academic buildings, and retail and commercial space.
Through her successful representation of several governmental agencies, Liz is particularly well positioned to tackle the specialized challenges faced by public agencies in real estate transactions and by private parties in transactions with the government.
Liz is the former Chair of the Board of Directors of Bridge Over Troubled Waters, a non-profit organization helping homeless, at-risk and runaway youths. She has been named a New England Super Lawyer in real estate each year since 2011 and has been listed in Best Lawyers in America for Land Use & Zoning Law since 2014.
Liz began her practice at WilmerHale (formerly Hale and Dorr LLP), where she was elected to junior partnership in 1987. She also served as Special Real Estate Counsel to the Massachusetts Central Artery/Tunnel (Big Dig) Project before joining Krokidas & Bluestein in 1994. Liz is a 1977 magna cum laudegraduate of Harvard College and a 1982 graduate of Northeastern University School of Law.
Contact & Links
- Lawyer Page: http://www.kb-law.com/attorneys/ross-elizabeth.php
- E-mail: email@example.com
- 600 Atlantic Avenue
Boston, MA 02210
- Northeastern University , J.D., graduated 1982
- Harvard University, AB, graduated 1977
- Massachusetts, State
- B'nai B'rith Housing - Member of Business Lines and Brand Build Committee
- Boston Bar Association - Member
- Bridge Over Troubled Waters - Chair, Board of Directors
- Massachusetts Women's Bar Association - Member
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® 2022 for work in:
- Land Use and Zoning Law
- Real Estate Law
- Super Lawyers, Real Estate Attorney, Thomson Reuters and Boston Magazine
- Best Lawyers, Land Use & Zoning Law, U. S. News & World Report
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.