E. Hans Lundsten
- New York University, graduated 1972
- Vanderbilt University School of Law, graduated 1971
- Boston University, graduated 1968
- Rhode Island, Rhode Island Bar Association
- Florida, The Florida Bar
Named "Lawyer of the Year" by Best Lawyers for:
- Tax Law, Providence (2014)
- Mergers and Acquisitions Law, Providence (2013)
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America for work in:
- Closely Held Companies and Family Businesses Law
- Corporate Law
- Litigation and Controversy - Tax
- Mergers and Acquisitions Law
- Tax Law
- Best Lawyers’ 2013 Lawyer of the Year, Mergers & Acquisitions Law, Providence.
- Selected by his peers for inclusion in the 2006- 2013 editions of The Best Lawyers in America® in the fields of tax law, corporate law and mergers & acquisitions.
- AV rated by Martindale-Hubbell, highest rating given to attorneys.
- Recognized in Chambers USA America’s Leading Business Lawyers as one of the state’s best in corporate/commercial law.
- Selected as a Rhode Island Super Lawyer, an honor that recognizes him as a leader in the legal community.
- United States Tax Court
Areas of Expertise:
- Mergers & Acquisitions
175 Federal Street, 10th Floor
Boston, MA 02110-2210