David L. Johnson
Recognized in:Business Organizations (including LLCs and Partnerships)Corporate Law...
Firm's Phone Number:
Location:65 East State Street, Suite 1000Columbus, OH 43215-4213
- Ohio Wesleyan University, B.Eng, graduated 1968
- Ohio, Ohio State Bar Association
- California, The State Bar of California
- Hawaii, Hawaii State Bar Association
- Columbus Bar Foundation - member
- Hannah Neil Center for Children - Trustee, Emeritus Board
- New Club, St. Andrews, Scotland - Member
- Ohio Chamber of Commerce - Director
- Ohio Lawyers Assistance Program - Director
- Ohio State Bar Association - member
- OWU Alumni Association Board - trustee
- Scioto CC - Member
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America for work in:
- Business Organizations (including LLCs and Partnerships)
- Corporate Law
- Health Care Law
- Closely-Held Businesses
- Corporate Compliance
- Corporate Governance
- General Corporate
- Health Care
- Mergers & Acquisitions
11 Office Locations
in 1 Country
Lawyer Case History
Marineland of the Pacific
Acquisition of this coastal aquarium and park in California for a public entertainment conglomerate; large dollars involved and intricate federal regulations governing transfer of marine mammals.
Governmental consents for Canada's Wonderland
Guided client through elaborate regulatory and approval process with the Canadian government at a time when foreign investment was vetted and limited.
Hearing aid dealers roll-up
Represented a large group of independent dispensers from around the country in a roll-up funded by a large Scandanavian manufacturer of digital aids; and provided general representation of the resulting entity from formation until present.
Large physician group representation
Represented a number of large physician practice groups in their formation and/or general corporate matters over ten+ years, including the recent merger of the two largest orthopedic groups in a major metropolitan area.
Tech IP enterprise
Provide general corporate representation to a high tech entity with an expansive IP portfolio, including joint development and other key relationships with IP partners around the world; this representation has continued for over a decade, from formation through R&D focus, to now commercialization.