Recognized since 2021
Daniel Baldwin is an associate in the Litigation Practice Group. Daniel has represented an eclectic array of clients, including one of the country’s largest exploration and production companies and a large, publicly traded financial institution, in numerous state and federal courts and arbitrations. Before joining Jones Walker, Daniel helped clients prosecute purveyors of infringing goods under various federal statutes. He also obtained ex parte temporary restraining orders and civil seizures of illicit enterprises aimed at piracy of client programming. Daniel has additionally represented clients in fraudulent transfer actions against numerous judgement debtors, which resulted in settlements in excess of one million dollars.
Contact & Links
- 811 Main Street, Suite 2900
Houston, TX 77002
- South Texas College of Law, J.D., graduated 2011
- Duke University, B.A., graduated 2008
- Texas, TX
- Texas Bar Foundation - Fellow
- The Center Houston - Young Professional Advisory Board
- The Duke University Young Alumni Development Council - Member
- US District Court for the Southern District of Texas
Recognized in Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch® in America 2024 for work in:
- Commercial Litigation
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.