Cynthia L. "Cindy" Worthen
Recognized since 2013
Portsmouth, New Hampshire
Trusts and Estates
Cindy Worthen works with both individuals and institutions in all aspects of estate planning, including individual planning and planning across multiple generations, estate administration, and trust administration with the primary goals of transferring family wealth according to client wishes at the least possible tax cost while preserving family harmony. She has handled unusual assets, including closely held family business interests and collections of fine art.
Cindy's diverse practice includes the planning and administration of estates and trusts of all sizes, and family held business issues ranging from corporate governance to succession planning. Cindy was previously Chair of Pierce Atwood's Trusts & Estates Practice Group and she actively practices in both Massachusetts and New Hampshire.
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Direct Phone Number: 603-433-6300
- Phone Number: 603-433-6300
- Pease International Tradeport, Suite 350
One New Hampshire Avenue
Portsmouth, NH 03801
- 100 Summer Street
Boston, MA 02110
- Franklin Pierce University, J.D., graduated 1989
- Northeastern University, B.S., magna cum laude
- United States, Massachusetts
- United States, New Hampshire
- American Bar Association - Member
- Boston Bar Association - Member
- Boston Estate Planning Council - Member
- New Hampshire Bar Association - Member, Trusts & Estates and Real Estate Sections
56 The Best Lawyers in America® awards
12 Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch® in America awards
- Trusts and Estates
- Best Lawyers in America® for Trusts & Estates (2013-present)
- Rated AV® Preeminent™ by Martindale-Hubbell
- Recognized for Private Wealth Law in New Hampshire in Chambers High Net Worth Guide (2016-present)
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.