Recognized since 1993
Banking and Finance Law
Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law
Chuck Hingle draws on 40 years of legal experience to help clients in all facets of commerce. He represents creditors, asset purchasers, trustees, and committees in bankruptcy.
He regularly prepares documentation of and opines on secured loan transactions.
Chuck has prosecuted and supervised the conduct of many sophisticated commercial disputes. A large part of Chuck’s practice is assisting secured lenders on loan documentation, administration, bankruptcy, workout and collection remedies. He advises borrowers in sophisticated lending transactions and issues opinions to secured lenders.
Thought Leader: Chuck is the author of the Montana chapters of the Commercial Lending Law section of Commercial Lending Law: A State-By-State Guide, First (2009) and Second (2016) editions, and the Law of Guaranties (2013), each published by the Business Law Section of the American Bar Association.
- 401 North Thirty-First Street, Suite 1500
Billings, MT 59101
- Louisiana State University, J.D., graduated 1976
- Tulane University, B.A., graduated 1972
- Louisiana, Louisiana State Bar Association
- Montana, State Bar of Montana
- Wyoming, Wyoming State Bar
- Roster of Neutrals, American Arbitration Association - Member
- Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law, Billings (2016)
- Banking and Finance Law, Billings (2013)
- Banking and Finance Law
- Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law
- Bankruptcy and Workouts
- Commercial Finance
- Loan Documentation
- Real Estate
- Recognized as a leader in his field by Chambers USA
- Recognized as a leader in his field by Mountain States Super Lawyers
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.