Cash Parker is a trial attorney. His diverse practice encompasses transportation, hospitality/facilities management, insurance/commercial disputes, and real estate litigation. In his transportation practice, Cash represents national railroad and trucking companies in Federal Employers’ Act Liability (FELA) cases, grade crossing accidents (initial response, investigation, and litigation), toxic exposure claims, traffic accident investigation, and defense. Cash also represents national hospitality/facilities management companies and counsels them on risk management topics. Cash’s experience further extends to bad faith litigation on behalf of major insurers, commercial disputes, real estate litigation, and appeals of all types of matters.
Successful in numerous trial and appellate competitions during law school, culminating in a moot court national championship, Cash devotes time to helping law students and young lawyers develop advocacy skills. Cash coaches a national mock trial team at the University of Colorado Law School and is a faculty member at the National Institute for Trial Advocacy (NITA).
Cash began his career as a judicial law clerk to the Honorable Dennis A. Graham of the Colorado Court of Appeals, where he gained valuable insight into functioning of the judiciary.
Contact & Links
- 1001 Seventeenth Street, Suite 300
Denver, CO 80202
- University of Colorado at Boulder, graduated 2008
- University of Denver, Political Science and Public Policy, graduated 2005
- Colorado, 2008
- Montana, 2014
- Wyoming, 2018
- Colorado, Colorado, 2017
- U.S. District Court, District of Colorado
- U.S. District Court, District of Montana
- U.S. District Court, District of Nebraska
- U.S. District Court, District of Wyoming
- U.S. District Court, District of Eastern Wisconsin
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Seventh Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Tenth Circuit
Recognized in The Best Lawyers® in America 2023 for work in:
- Railroad Law
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.