Recognized since 2006
Land Use and Zoning Law
Litigation - Real Estate
Mergers and Acquisitions Law
Real Estate Law
With nearly 40 years of experience, Beat effectively advises his clients on the acquisition, disposition, development, leasing, and financing of all types of real estate.
Trusted Advisor: Beat’s experience in counseling clients through highly complex real estate and corporate transactions gives him the ability to see a project holistically. This experience aids his clients as he considers every angle of a project, especially the business perspective, while providing sound advice on legal issues.
Resort Industry Focus: Beat Steiner deals extensively with clients in the resort industry, and has worked on ski, golf, hunting, fishing, and mountain resorts throughout North America.
Experience: Beat’s extensive experience in a wide range of projects gives him a reservoir of knowledge to tap for each new engagement. He has represented developers, lenders, investors, owners, nonprofits, and governmental and quasi-governmental agencies, domestic and foreign. His work has included all facets of real estate law, and, in addition, he has significant experience with limited liability companies and other joint venture entities, public-private partnerships, and a number of more obscure but important matters, including letters of credit, conservation easements, trade and entity names, and entity conversions.
- 1800 Broadway, Suite 300
Boulder, CO 80302
- University of Virginia, graduated 1980
- New York, New York State Bar Association
- Colorado, Colorado Bar Association
- American Bar Foundation - Fellow
- Real Estate Section, Colorado Bar Association - Former Chair
- American College of Real Estate Lawyers - Fellow
- American College of Mortgage Attorneys - Fellow
- Business Law Section of the Colorado Bar Association - Executive Council
- Colorado Bar Association Title Standards Committee - Former Member
- Colorado Bar Foundation - Fellow
- Colorado Secretary of State Business Division Advisory Committee - Member
Named "Lawyer of the Year" by Best Lawyers® for:
- Mergers and Acquisitions Law, Boulder (2022)
- Real Estate Law, Boulder (2021)
- Real Estate Law, Boulder (2017)
- Real Estate Law, Denver (2011)
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® 2022 for work in:
- Mergers and Acquisitions Law
- Land Use and Zoning Law
- Litigation - Real Estate
- Real Estate Law
- Land Use
- Partnership and Limited Liability
- Tax Certiorari
- Workouts and Restructurings
- Included in Colorado Super Lawyers
- Best Lawyers Lawyer of the Year for Real Estate, Denver 2011, Boulder 2017
- Listed in Who's Who Legal: Real Estate
- Listed in Chambers USA, Leading Lawyers for Business since its inaugural edition, Band 1 for Resorts
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.