Recognized since 2006
Des Moines, Iowa
Eminent Domain and Condemnation Law
Real Estate Law
Tony Colacino practices primarily in the areas of real estate transactions, including acquisitions, sales, leases, and easement development, with significant experience in eminent domain law and utility issues.
Tony has spoken on issues relating to real estate transactions and eminent domain, and was a long-time member of the Legal Forms Committee of the Iowa State Bar Association where he was the primary drafter of the residential purchase agreement form. He has been past chair of the Legal Forms Committee, a member of the Real Estate Section Council of the Iowa State Bar, and former Chair of the Newsletter Committee of the Real Estate Section. He currently provides real estate and title services on a pro bono basis to the Greater Des Moines Habitat for Humanity.
Contact & Links
- 801 Grand Avenue, Suite 3700
Des Moines, IA 50309-8004
- University of Notre Dame , J.D., graduated 1974
- University of Notre Dame, BA, graduated 1971
- Iowa, The Iowa State Bar Association
Named "Lawyer of the Year" by Best Lawyers® for:
- Eminent Domain and Condemnation Law, Des Moines (2021)
- Real Estate Law, Des Moines (2019)
- Eminent Domain and Condemnation Law, Des Moines (2018)
- Eminent Domain and Condemnation Law, Des Moines (2016)
- Eminent Domain and Condemnation Law, Des Moines (2011)
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® 2022 for work in:
- Eminent Domain and Condemnation Law
- Real Estate Law
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.