Andrey Novakovskiy, Managing Partner and one of the founders of Liniya Prava Law Firm has more than twenty years of experience in the field of law, successfully implementing highly complex projects to raise capital on local and international stock markets, including the first IPOs by Russian companies abroad, drafting new legislation regulating disclosure on the securities market, and has provided advice on various PPP projects, foreign and national investment.
Andrey Novakovskiy is widely recognized as an expert in Capital Markets, Banking and Finance, Litigation, Project Finance, and Development.
Andrey has advised the Federal Financial Markets Service of Russia on drafting new legislation regulating disclosure on the securities market and has provided advice on PPP projects, foreign investment and investment by Russian companies. He participated in developing an investment guarantee mechanism in the interests of RAO Unified Energy Systems of Russia.
Under Andrey's guidance Liniya Prava aquired a unique experience in social PPP project realization wich enables guarantee the highest level of service in this field.
Main clients of Andrey are Sberbank of Russia, Autodor, Russian Direct Investment Fund, Leader Management Company, Renaissance Broker, and many others.
- Corporate law;
- Banking law;
- Capital markets;
- Project finance and PPP;
- Private Equity & Venture Capital;
- Foreign Investment;
- Privatization, corporatization and corporate consolidation.
- Member of the Expert Council of the Central Bank of Russian Federation on Transparency of Information.
- Deputy Head of the Listing and Primary Market Committee of MICEX.
- Member of the Legal Regulation working group of Digital Economy Regulation Center (Skolkovo).
- Member of the Advisory Panel of the Federal Agency for State Property Management.
- Member of the Advisory Panel for Protection of Competition on the Financial Services Market (banking services and securities market section) of the Federal Antimonopoly Service.
- Member of the Working Group for Establishment of an International Financial Centre, which aims to improve the investment climate in the Russian Federation.