Recognized in:Banking and Finance LawEmployee Benefits Law
Firm's Phone Number:
Location:Bay Adelaide Centre, East Tower22 Adelaide Street WestSuite 3400Toronto, ON M5H 4E3
Andrew Harrison is a partner in Borden Ladner Gervais LLP's Toronto office. He was admitted to the Ontario Bar in 1989 and is a graduate of Queen's University Law School. Before that, he was an attorney in South Africa, and graduated with Bachelor of Commerce and Bachelor of Laws degrees from the University of Natal (South Africa). He is the national leader of the Firm's Pension and Benefits Group.
Andrew has a broad financial services and commercial practice, with a focus on pension and benefits law. He is experienced in leading teams of lawyers in executing complex transactions.
- South Africa, Law Society of South Africa
- Ontario, The Law Society of Upper Canada
- Association of Canadian Pension Management - Former Chair of the Board and Director
- Canadian Bar Association - Member
- International Pension and Employee Benefits Lawyers Association - Member
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in Canada for work in:
- Banking and Finance Law
- Employee Benefits Law
5 Office Locations
in 1 Country