Recognized since 2010
Litigation - Real Estate
Mergers and Acquisitions Law
Mike Roe represents individuals and entities in a wide variety of business matters, transactions, and commercial litigation. His primary focus is in the areas of business-related litigation, entity formation, mergers and acquisitions, real estate, finance, and more recently, oil and gas matters. In addition, he represents business clients in criminal and administrative proceedings. Mr. Roe also has extensive experience with loan workouts and business restructuring. He has successfully tried a number of complex business disputes to verdict over the past five years.
Mr. Roe initially practiced with Vinson & Elkins in Houston, Texas, where he represented regional, national, and multinational corporations. His experience there included participation in large corporate transactions and the public and private sale of securities. After returning to Idaho, Mr. Roe practiced in the business group of another well-established Boise law firm where he represented individuals and small to medium-sized corporate clients in mergers, acquisitions, and a wide range of other business transactions. Mr. Roe later held the position of Vice President/General Counsel with a start-up healthcare services company. In that capacity, he was responsible for managing all the legal affairs of the company. Immediately prior to joining Givens Pursley, Mr. Roe was a partner at a large Idaho firm where he specialized in complex business transactions and commercial litigation.
- Lawyer Page: https://www.givenspursley.com/people/michael-o-roe
- 601 West Bannock Street
P.O. Box 2720
Boise, ID 83702
- Columbia University, J.D., graduated 1992
- Idaho, U.S. District Court
- Idaho, U.S. Court of Appeals (9th Circuit)
- Texas, (inactive)
- Idaho, United States
- Mergers and Acquisitions Law, Boise (2014)
- Litigation - Real Estate
- Mergers and Acquisitions Law
- Best Lawyers®
- Best Lawyers 2014 Lawyer of the Year – Mergers and Acquisitions
- Chambers, USA America's Leading Lawyers for Business (Corporate/Commercial)
- Mountain States Super Lawyers (Business/Corporate)
- Commercial Litigation
- Corporate Law
- Litigation - Banking and Finance
- Litigation - Mergers and Acquisitions
- Real Estate Law
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.