Moye White is a full-service law firm offering strategic representation in complex commercial transactions and disputes. Our clients include startups and Fortune 100 enterprises, tax-exempt organizations and associations. We also provide local counsel services for many national law firms.
Whatever the case, matter, or issue, the resources of the entire firm are available to every client. We take the time to get to know our clients, understand their interests, then define strategies for success on their terms.
We thrive on teamwork, communication, and challenge. Attorneys from our Business, Real Estate, and Litigation Sections often consult with each other to streamline processes and share knowledge that results in thorough advice, efficient representation, and winning outcomes.
Moye White's attorneys have a reputation for excellence, attention to detail, and passion for their area of practice. We integrate experience, commitment, creativity, and industry knowledge with premium service to create the best possible attorney-client partnership for the long-term.
For more than four decades, Moye White LLP has maintained a progressive approach to the practice of law. Founded in 1976, the firm’s focus was on the areas of commercial transactions and litigation, a focus that continues to this day.
Attorneys from the firm have contributed to corporate, partnership, and limited liability company law development. In the process, Moye White LLP has earned a reputation as one of the more creative and technologically advanced law firms in the Rocky Mountain Region.
Our culture, which has defined us from the start, rewards vision, provides opportunities for individuality and
We take our business seriously, but we don't take ourselves too seriously. It's true, practicing law can require intense concentration and conflict is sometimes inevitable. We have proven that successful outcomes are more likely when we stay grounded and conduct ourselves with humility and a sense of humor.
When you walk into our offices, you'll find bright work areas flooded with natural light, accented with eclectic and intriguing works of art. Our mixed-media collection includes more than 40 pieces of original artwork from local and national artists. We spend a lot of time here and know that the environment we work in can have a big influence on our attitude. We keep it positive.
At Moye White, when we talk about the environment, we are not just referring to the physical space. We've created a culture that rewards vision, provides opportunities for individuality and invention, and emphasizes teamwork and open communication. That's how we think about all our relationships. Our clients are our partners, and from our first handshake to the last, we treat you as such.
At Moye White, we bring a fresh perspective to our business, so we can help grow your business.
We believe in giving back to the communities in which we work and live, and that aligning our business with the greater good IS good business. As a Certified B Corporation, we consider it our responsibility to be on the front line of new business practices, including adopting practices that positively impact our community.
We support a variety of nonprofit and civic associations, organizations, and events that help people and the environment, as well as those promoting the arts, culture, and education. Through active membership, sponsorship, and pro bono legal service, we have made a positive contribution in support of various organizations.
Moye White LLP is committed to diversity and inclusion. We recognize that the professionals who work here are the firm’s most significant asset and the cornerstone of our success.
The firm has long embraced the principles of equal employment opportunity in its hiring and professional development practices. We recognize that diversity and inclusion are integral to our quest for excellence.
Everyone at Moye White LLP takes responsibility for contributing to the firm’s commitment to diversity and inclusion. To make that happen, we conduct ourselves according to the following objectives:
- We strive to create a workplace environment that is positive, fulfilling, and encourages mutual respect among all personnel.
- We recruit attorneys and staff from diverse backgrounds. Fair hiring practices under equal employment opportunity guidelines assist us in that objective.
- We encourage diversity and inclusion at all levels of the firm. Toward that end, we support mentorship and other employee development activities.
- We recognize that a diverse and inclusive employee base makes us more competitive and successful.
- We encourage participation in opportunities outside the firm to explore diversity and inclusion such as industry associations, professional organizations, diverse attorney organizations, and other avenues that share this objective.
Management / Department Heads
- Two Moye White Attorneys Awarded Law Week Colorado 2019 Barrister%u2019s Best
- Best Lawyers Recognizes Eleven Moye White Attorneys in 2019
- Moye White Wins Denver Post "Best Workplace" 5 Years Straight
- Thirteen Moye White Attorneys Named to Colorado Super Lawyers%AE%A02018 List
- Five Moye White Partners Named to Top Lawyers 2018 by 5280
- 3 Attorneys named to 2011 Colorado Super Lawyers Rising Stars List
- Selected to 2013 Top Ranked Law Firms by Lexis Nexis Martindale-Hubbell
- Selected to 2013 Best law Firms by U.S. News and Best Lawyers
- 10 Attorneys named to 2013 Colorado Super Lawyers List
- Selected to 2012 Top Ranked Law Firms by Lexis Nexis Martindale-Hubbell
- Selected to 2011 Best Law Firms by U.S. News and Best Lawyers
- 2 Attorneys named to 2011 Five Star Wealth Managers
- 4 Attorneys named to 2013 Best Lawyers in America List
- 6 Attorneys named to 2013 Colorado Super Lawyers Rising Stars List
- 2013 Corporate INTL Magazine Legal Award for Banking & Finance Law Firm of the Year in Colorado
- 4 Attorneys named to 2012 Best Lawyers in America list
- Selected to 2012 Best Law Firms by U.S. News and Best Lawyers
- Selected to 2012 Top Workplaces in Denver by the Denver Post
- 11 Attorneys named to 2012 Colorado Super Lawyers List
- 4 Attorneys named to 2012 Colorado Super Lawyers Rising Stars List
- 2 Attorneys named to 2012 Five Star Wealth Managers Law Firm
- 3 Attorneys named to 2011 Best Lawyers in America List
- 10 Attorneys named to 2011 Colorado Super Lawyers List
Chair, Litigation Section
Co-Chair, Business Section
Co-Chair, Business Section
Co-Chair, Real Estate Section
Co-Chair, Real Estate Section
Vice Chair, Litigation Section
Firm Practice Areas
- Administrative / Regulatory Law
- Banking and Finance Law
- Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law
- Communications Law
- Construction Law
- Copyright Law
- Corporate Compliance Law
- Corporate Governance Law
- Corporate Law
- Employment Law - Management
- Ethics and Professional Responsibility Law
- Financial Services
- Food and Beverage Law
- Franchise Law
- Insurance Law
- Leveraged Buyouts and Private Equity Law
- Media Law
- Mergers and Acquisitions Law
- Natural Resources Law
- Private Equity
- Real Estate Law
- Securities / Capital Markets Law
- Tax Law
- Trusts and Estates