At our law firm, you will find a personal injury lawyer and a staff that will listen to you, believe in you and fight for your rights. Every day, our law firm is focused on helping injured and disabled people.
- Were you injured on the job? Do you understand your workers’ compensation rights?
- Do you need a lawyer who can guide you through a Social Security disability claim or an SSI claim?
- Do you need a personal injury lawyer to assure you get fair treatment after a car, truck or motorcycle accident?
Our office is located in Asheville, North Carolina, in a historic building at 82 Church Street. In 1990, our building was added to the National Register of Historic Places by the U.S. Department of the Interior.Our approach to your workers’ compensation, SSDI or personal injury case is as tried and true as our building. We offer clients honest, straightforward legal guidance in plain English. We offer time-sensitive services, because we understand that many families face severe financial difficulties when a primary wage-earner is unable to work.
Attorney David Gantt and our office staff focus on representing injured workers, disabled individuals, car and trucking accident victims, and family members who wish to pursue a wrongful death claim.
We welcome you to contact our law firm to arrange for a free consultation. Our attorneys’ fees are contingent upon recovering compensation and benefits for injuries in your workers’ compensation, social security disability or personal injury case. We represent clients throughout western North Carolina, from Spruce Pine to Murphy, and Mars Hill to Marion. Contact us to learn how we can help.
- 2017 "Best Law Firms" list by U.S. News & World Report and Best Lawyers® for the Tier 1 Metropolitan Award, for Workers' Compensation Practice in Asheville. Ranked continuously since 2016.
Firm Practice Areas
- Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs
- Workers' Compensation Law - Claimants