Consistently ranked among the top intellectual property firms in the nation and worldwide, Knobbe Martens has close to 275 lawyers and scientists nationwide and dedicates its practice to all aspects of intellectual property and technology law, including litigation. Knobbe Martens serves a diverse group of clients from multinational corporations to emerging businesses of all stages. The firm is headquartered in Orange County, California, with offices in Los Angeles, New York, San Diego, San Francisco, Seattle and Washington, D.C., and enjoys an international reputation for excellence. More information about the firm can be found at www.knobbe.com.
Top Listed State Awards
- Top Listed in California in Intellectual Property Law with 5 lawyers
- Top Listed in California in Patent Law with 4 lawyers
Top Listed City Awards
- Top Listed in Irvine in Litigation - Intellectual Property with 6 lawyers
- Top Listed in Irvine in Litigation - Patent with 4 lawyers
- Top Listed in San Diego in Patent Law with 4 lawyers
- Recognized in LMG "Life Sciences Survey"
- Ranked Top 10 for Overall Diversity on AmLaw "Diversity Scorecard"
- "Intellectual Property Hot List" by National Law Journal
- Ranked Nationally and in California and Seattle as a Leading Law Firm for Patent Prosecution, Litigation and Licensing in IAM "Patent 1000"
- Ranked Among 2015 "Best Law Firms" by U.S. News & World Report and Best Lawyers
- Ranked Among Top 10 Overall Busiest Firms on Corporate Counsel "Patent Litigation Survey"
- Named "Top IP Boutique Law Firm" by the Daily Journal
- Alios BioPharma
- AMP Research
- Applied Medical Resources Corp.
- Automobile Club of Southern California
- Broadcom Corporation
- HTC Corp.
- I-Flow Corp.
- KFx Medical Corporation
- Makita USA
- Masimo Corp.
- Monster Energy Co.
- Nobel Biocare, Inc.
- Qualcomm, Inc.
- Samsung SDI Co., Ltd. and Samsung Mobile Display
- Schindler Elevator Corp.
- Seattle Children's Research Institute
- Smith & Nephew, Inc.
- Starbucks Corp.
- T-Mobile USA, Inc.
- Toshiba Corp.
- Ulthera Inc.
- Western Digital Technologies, Inc.
- Sun Pharmaceuticals
Firm Practice Areas
- Copyright Law
- Litigation - Intellectual Property
- Litigation - Patent
- Patent Law
- Trade Secrets Law
- Trademark Law