HAVER & MAILÄNDER is one of the most successful, independent, medium-sized law firms with a strong international focus. Founded in 1965, we advise companies, financial institutions, the public sector and private individuals in all areas of national and international commercial and corporate law.
With currently 30 attorneys in Stuttgart and Brussels, we rely on trustful cooperation based on personal contact with our clients. The first point of contact at HAVER & MAILÄNDER is always the partner who is responsible for the client because personal contact is the precondition for cooperation in a spirit of trust.
HAVER & MAILÄNDER's traditional strengths lie in its international networking and understanding of cross-border, European and international law. Our membership in the Law Firm Network guarantees excellent advice even in foreign legal Systems.
Top Listed City Awards
- Top Listed in Stuttgart in Arbitration and Mediation with 4 lawyers
The Legal 500 Germany 2019: TOP KANZLEI in the category Commercial Law Firm Metropolregion Stuttgart. Recommended in the category Commercial and Distribution Law, Antitrust Law and Arbitration.
- IURRATIO nomination 2019: best employer for trainee lawyers, best medium-sized law firm, best law firm in Stuttgart
- JUVE 2018/2019: "... the firm's antitrust law competence continues internationally...". "The continuous expansion of the process team has proven itself ...". "Strengths: Renowned arbitration practice, experienced antitrust law and litigation team."
- Trendence Law 2018-2019: Most attractive employer for junior lawyers
Firm Practice Areas
- Arbitration and Mediation
- Banking and Finance Law
- Competition / Antitrust Law
- Corporate Governance & Compliance Practice
- Corporate Law
- Data Security and Privacy Law
- Family Law
- Information Technology Law
- Intellectual Property Law
- Labor and Employment Law
- Media Law
- Mergers and Acquisitions Law
- Real Estate Law
- Restructuring and Insolvency Law
- Sports Law
- Telecommunications Law