HAVER & MAILÄNDER is one of the most successful, independent, medium-sized law firms with a strong international focus. Founded in 1965, we advise companies, financial institutions, the public sector and private individuals in all areas of national and international commercial and corporate law.
With currently 30 attorneys in Stuttgart and Brussels, we rely on trustful cooperation based on personal contact with our clients. The first point of contact at HAVER & MAILÄNDER is always the partner who is responsible for the client because personal contact is the precondition for cooperation in a spirit of trust.
HAVER & MAILÄNDER's traditional strengths lie in its international networking and understanding of cross-border, European and international law. Our membership in the Law Firm Network guarantees excellent advice even in foreign legal Systems.
Top Listed City Awards
- Top Listed in Stuttgart in Arbitration and Mediation with 4 lawyers
In 2020 The Legal 500 Germany has recognised HAVER & MAILÄNDER as the TOP TIER among commercial law firms of the Stuttgart Metropolitan Region
- IURRATIO JOBS AWARDS 2020 - The best employers for legal clerkship - Top 10 Best Employer Stuttgart
- HAVER & MAILÄNDER is honoured with strong points in "arbitration law" and as an "experienced antitrust law and litigation team” in the newly published handbook "Wirtschaftskanzleien 2019/2020" published by JUVE Verlag
- Trendence Law 2018/2019/2020: Most attractive employer for junior lawyers
- The law firm HAVER & MAILÄNDER was awarded the title "TOP Kanzlei 2020" in the legal area "Mergers & Acquisitions" in the current WirtschaftsWoche of 12 June 2020 and Dr. Peter Mailänder was recommended as "TOP Anwalt 2020"
- Awarded in the field of competence
arbitration/mediation by brand eins 5/2020
The Legal 500 EMEA awards HAVER & MAILÄNDER as TOP TIER 2020 in antitrust law - antitrust disputes, as well as in antitrust law, dispute resolution (including international arbitration), commercial and distribution law and public procurement law
Firm Practice Areas
- Arbitration and Mediation
- Banking and Finance Law
- Competition / Antitrust Law
- Corporate Law
- Data Security and Privacy Law
- Family Law
- Information Technology Law
- Intellectual Property Law
- Labor and Employment Law
- Media Law
- Mergers and Acquisitions Law
- Real Estate Law
- Restructuring and Insolvency Law
- Sports Law
- Telecommunications Law