Hancock, Daniel, Johnson & Nagle, P.C. (HDJN) provides assistance and guidance to healthcare providers in virtually all legal matters affecting the healthcare industry.
Generally, these include corporate, administrative, and transactional matters; litigation; and government relations. Our lawyers have diverse backgrounds in varying specialties and have provided legal advice to healthcare providers for decades. HDJN is not only the largest Virginia law firm with a primary focus on the needs of the healthcare industry but it is also one of the largest healthcare firms nationwide.
Our healthcare clients increasingly look to us for comprehensive legal assistance, and our aim is simple: as a business-oriented firm, we strive to develop practical solutions to our healthcare clients’ legal needs in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- Employer All Star Awards Finalist
Firm Practice Areas
- Administrative / Regulatory Law
- Employment Law - Individuals
- Employment Law - Management
- Government Relations Practice
- Health Care Law
- Insurance Law
- Litigation - Labor and Employment
- Medical Malpractice Law - Defendants