Diaz, Reus & Targ, LLP (Diaz Reus) practices domestic and international law from its 19 global offices located in key business centers in the U.S., Latin America, Asia, Europe, and the Middle East. The team is repeatedly recognized by clients and competitors for its willingness to take on difficult and sensitive U.S. and cross border commercial litigation, arbitration, and white collar criminal cases.
Diaz Reus is a global legal practice focused on national and transnational parallel proceedings and transactions in the following broad areas:
- sovereign trade, commerce, banking, real estate, intellectual property, capital markets, and finance;
- fraud, civil litigation and arbitration;
- asset identification, location, tracing, and recovery;
- white collar crime, regulatory, and criminal investigations and defense in matters of corruption, bribery, money laundering, Foreign Corrupt Practices Act, OFAC, Specially Designated Nationals, and the Bank Secrecy Act; and
- politically sensitive investigations including the recovery of U.S. immigration status and visas.
Serving U.S.-based and global clients, including multinational corporations, government entities, public officials, financial institutions, entrepreneurs, and high-net-worth individuals, Diaz Reus is an entrepreneurial, enterprising, emerging-markets law firm providing traditional legal services, while focusing on promising new business opportunities for our clients. We are dedicated to growing and protecting their assets and securing their stability.
Our multicultural lawyers operate seamlessly in international boardrooms, courts, and arbitral tribunals, giving our clients access to boots-on-the-ground, global legal counsel. Diaz Reus international lawyers, solicitors, and consultants speak English, Spanish, Catalan, Czech, Mandarin Chinese, Shanghainese, Japanese, Arabic, Hindi, Italian, French, Portuguese, and German.
Our practice includes:
Transnational litigation, arbitration and appellate matters. Sensitive investigations, financial fraud, and recovery of visas.
Complex contract negotiations, finance, IP licensing, joint ventures, cross-border mergers and acquisitions, customs, trade, and franchising.
Anti-money laundering compliance, and criminal and civil RICO cases, as well as regulatory and white-collar criminal defense.
Domestic and international tax, athlete and entertainer representation, immigration, trust and estate, and family law, worldwide.
Diaz Reus welcomes your call. +1 887.947.9227.
Firm Practice Areas
- Administrative / Regulatory Law
- Appellate Practice
- Aviation Law
- Banking and Finance Law
- Bet-the-Company Litigation
- Commercial Litigation
- Corporate Compliance Law
- Criminal Defense: White-Collar
- Financial Services Regulation Law
- Immigration Law
- International Arbitration - Commercial
- International Arbitration - Governmental
- Litigation - Construction
- Litigation - Intellectual Property
- Mergers and Acquisitions Law
- Sports Law
- Trade Secrets Law
- Trademark Law
- Venture Capital Law