Patricia K. Rocha
Recognized in:Administrative / Regulatory LawCivil Rights Law...
Law School:Boston College Law School
Location:One Citizens Plaza, Eighth FloorProvidence, RI 02903-1345
- Boston College Law School , JD, graduated 1982
- Brown University, graduated 1979
- Brown University, BA, graduated 1979
- Rhode Island, Rhode Island Bar Association
- Massachusetts, Massachusetts Bar Association
- rhode island judicial tenure committee - member
- rhode island character and fitnesss committee - chair
- boston college law school board of overseers - member
- international academy of trial lawyers - member
Named "Lawyer of the Year" by Best Lawyers for:
- Administrative / Regulatory Law, Providence (2016)
- Litigation - Banking and Finance, Providence (2014)
- Administrative / Regulatory Law, Providence (2013)
- Criminal Defense: White-Collar, Providence (2012)
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America for work in:
- Administrative / Regulatory Law
- Civil Rights Law
- Commercial Litigation
- Criminal Defense: White-Collar
- Health Care Law
- Litigation - Banking and Finance
- Litigation - Labor and Employment
- Named as one of the Top 250 Women in Litigation by Benchmark Litigation and Euromoney Legal Media Group
- Best Lawyers’ 2012 Lawyer of the Year, Criminal Defense: White-Collar, Providence.
- Best Lawyers’ 2013 Lawyer of the Year, Administrative / Regulatory Law, Providence.
- Selected by her peers for inclusion in 2006-2013 editions of The Best Lawyers in America® in the fields of Administrative Law, Commercial Litigation, Health Care Law, White Collar Criminal Defense, and Labor & Employment Law.
- Recognized in the 2006-2012 Chambers USA America’s Leading Lawyers as on of the “Leaders in Rhode Island”.
- Selected as a local litigation star in the 2013 edition of Benchmark Litigation and Benchmark Appellate
- Expert Guide to the US Leading Health Care Lawyers.
- Selected as a Rhode Island Super Lawyer, 2007-2012, recognizing her as a leader in the legal community.
- Selected by New England Super Lawyers as one of The Top 50 Women in New England in 2012.
- Recipient, Boston College Law School 75th Anniversary Alumni Award, 2005
Areas of Expertise:
- Civil Rights
- White-Collar Criminal Defense