Attorney at VB PARTNERS law firm (starting from 2010).
Spheres of practices: Dispute resolution, Criminal Defense, Corporate conflicts.
Represents the interests of clients in anti-corruption bodies. Specializes in criminal proceedings, business protection and supporting complex litigations in all judicial instances of Ukraine. Expert in dispute resolution with state authorities.
Former experience: Senior State Law Enforcement Officer at Law Enforcement Office of Severodonetsk Department of Justice (2009 – 2010).
Legislative work and other expert experience:
- 2015 – 2017 – expert of Ukrainian Bar Association (UBA) project “Effectiveness of Disciplinary Organs in the System of Justice” in cooperation with the EU Project “Support to Justice Sector Reforms in Ukraine”.
- 2016 – 2017 – expert of UBA Project “Support to Judicial Reform. Establishment of Public Council of Integrity” in cooperation with the Council of Europe Office in Ukraine.
- 2017 – national expert in the Council of Europe projects “Support to the implementation of the judicial reform in Ukraine” and “Continued support to the criminal justice reform in Ukraine”.
- 2017 – 2018 – expert of UBA Project “Action “Effective Application and Modernization of the Criminal Procedure Code of Ukraine in the context of the right to defense and adversarial proceedings” in cooperation with the Council of Europe Office in Ukraine.
- 2018 – expert in EU Project “Pravo Justice” in Component 2 “Judiciary and related institutions” – Assessment of Approaches and Procedures in Selection and evaluation of judges.
- 2018 – national expert in the Council of Europe project “Supporting Ukraine in the execution of judgments of the European Court of Human Rights”.
- 2018 – 2019 – preparation of the amendments to the Criminal Procedure Code of Ukraine in Working group under the Committee of Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine.