Michael Schiavone has provided legal guidance to businesses for 30 years. He concentrates his practice in the areas of business law, commercial real estate, and estate planning.
Mr. Schiavone is experienced in regularly counseling clients in a wide array of legal matters, including:
- Commercial lending and financial transactions
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Corporate, partnership, and limited liability matters
- Business formation
- Business succession planning
- Contract negotiation and dispute resolution
- Tax planning for businesses and their owners
- Commercial real estate financing and development
- Estate planning
- Sports law
Mr. Schiavone's clients come form a wide range of industries, including banks and financial institutions, hotel and hospitality chains, franchises, health care, manufacturing and distribution companies, and professional sports teams.
Mr. Schiavone is chairman of the firm's Business and Corporate Practice Area and a member of the firm's Management Committee. He is fluent in Italian.