23 The Best Lawyers in America® awards
11 Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch® in America awards
Since 1965 we have been distinguished by a reputation for achievement and integrity. That reputation was built on the performance of our attorneys whose track record speaks for itself. Lipsitz Green attorneys consistently generate notable victories and successful results for clients in a range of complex legal matters – including high profile cases and multiple arguments before the Supreme Court of the United States.
In addition, the only attorneys we welcome on our team are those who respect the law, the legal profession, and the best interests of our clients. We focus on our clients’ well being – not our own.
Our attorneys’ success and work ethic has not gone unnoticed by the legal community. You will find Lipsitz Green attorneys prominently distinguished by peers through inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America, high ratings in Martindale-Hubbell, and fellowship in the American College of Trials Lawyers.
We are pleased to have the trust and partnership afforded to us by our longstanding clients. Our firm is proud to continually serve their needs. We also always welcome the opportunity to serve the legal needs of new clients. We encourage you to explore this site and contact an attorney to discuss how we can be of service to you.
- Bet-the-Company Litigation
- Collaborative Law: Family Law
- Commercial Litigation
- Corporate Law
- Criminal Defense: General Practice
- Criminal Defense: White-Collar
- Elder Law
- Employee Benefits (ERISA) Law
- Employment Law - Individuals
- Employment Law - Management
- Family Law
- First Amendment Law
- Labor Law - Union
- Land Use and Zoning Law
- Legal Malpractice Law - Plaintiffs
- Litigation - First Amendment
- Litigation - Labor and Employment
- Litigation - Land Use and Zoning
- Litigation - Trusts and Estates
- Mass Tort Litigation / Class Actions - Plaintiffs
- Medical Malpractice Law - Plaintiffs
- Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs
- Product Liability Litigation - Plaintiffs
- Trusts and Estates
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.