Recognized since 2021
New Orleans, Louisiana
Trusts and Estates
Megan M. Clark’s primary area of practice is general litigation, including insurance defense, insurance coverage, bad faith, premises liability, property insurance, family law, estate planning and successions/probate. Her estate planning practice is comprised of testament, power of attorney/mandate and living will preparation and execution. Her family law practice is comprised of divorce and dissolution, prenuptial agreements, child custody and support, and division of assets/liabilities. After obtaining her undergraduate degree in Business Administration with a concentration in Accounting from L.S.U.A. in 2012, she obtained her law degree from L.S.U. Law School in 2015 and was admitted to practice law in Louisiana on May 12, 2016.
Before starting as an associate with Lugenbuhl, Megan worked as an associate with Galloway, Johnson, Tompkins, Burr & Smith in Lafayette, Louisiana, specializing in family law litigation, insurance defense litigation and estate planning. Immediately after graduating from law school, Megan served as the judicial law clerk for Judge Bennett and Judge Spruill of the Twelfth Judicial District Court located in Marksville, Avoyelles Parish, Louisiana.
Megan was raised in Bordelonville, Avoyelles Parish, Louisiana where she attended Avoyelles High School, and was very active in 4-H, a youth lector for St. Peter’s Catholic Church in Bordelonville, Louisiana, and an active participant for her local chapter of the Family Readiness Group, a support system for military families during deployment.
When Megan is not practicing law, she enjoys serving the community through her active involvement in the Junior League of Baton Rouge and spending quality time with her family, friends and Labrador retriever, June.
Contact & Links
- Lawyer Page: https://www.lawla.com
- Pan-American Life Center, Suite 2775
601 Poydras Street
New Orleans, LA 70130
- 9311 Bluebonnet Boulevard, Suite A
Baton Rouge, LA 70810
- Louisiana State University, J.D./ D.C.L., graduated 2015
- Louisiana State University of Alexandria, B.S., graduated 2012
- Louisiana, United States District Courts in Louisiana: Western, Eastern and Middle
- Baton Rouge Bar Association- Family Law & Young Lawyers Section - Member
- Junior League- Baton Rouge - Member
- Lafayette Bar Association- Family Law Section - Member
- Louisiana Association of Defense Counsel - Member
- Louisiana State Bar Association - Member
Recognized in Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch® in America 2023 for work in:
- Insurance Law
- Trusts and Estates
- Top Lawyers Acadiana Profile Best Lawyers: Ones to WatchWomen in the Law: Ones to Watch Top Lawyers Acadiana ProfileBest Family Law Lawyers: Ones to Watch
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.