Recognized since 2021
Litigation - Trusts and Estates
Trusts and Estates
As Partner-in-Charge of Hahn Loeser’s Naples, Florida office, Mark R. Klym focuses his practice in estate planning. Mark assists clients in developing succession plans, drafting limited liability companies and start-ups, administration of trusts and guardianships as well as the administration of estates. Mark offers clients a wealth of experience in the preparation and implementation of all segments of estate plans, including durable powers of attorney, health care directives, revocable trusts, irrevocable life insurance trusts, beneficiary designation planning and utilization of Section 529 plans.
Mark is a graduate of the 2013 Class of Leadership Collier, a program designed to educate local business leaders on societal and economic challenges facing their community, giving them the tools they need to become engaged, address area challenges and work toward solutions in the public interest.
- 5811 Pelican Bay Boulevard, Suite 650
Naples, FL 34108
- Ohio Northern University, J.D., graduated 1995
- University of Vermont, B.A., graduated 1992
- North Carolina, 1995
- Florida, 2008
- Collier County Lacrosse Association - Board Member
- Faceoff Club of Naples, Inc. - Member
- Naples Estate Planning Council - Member
- Naples Historical Society - Board of Directors
- U.S. Lacrosse Foundation - Board of Directors
- Litigation - Trusts and Estates
- Trusts and Estates
- The Best Lawyers in America®, Litigation - Trusts and Estates, 2021-24; Trusts and Estates, 2021-24
- Top Lawyer, Naples Illustrated, Trusts and Estates, 2021
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.