Recognized since 2012
Banking and Finance Law
James Chadwick is a partner in Holland & Knight's Dallas office. Mr. Chadwick provides counsel to domestic and foreign financial institutions, capital companies and private funds in a wide range of matters. He has in-depth knowledge and experience in leveraged acquisitions and leveraged recapitalizations, senior and subordinated debt, private placements, asset-based lending, financial asset portfolio acquisitions and dispositions, specialty financing, equipment and project financings, secured and unsecured term lending, and other forms of debt and equity financing, across substantially all industries and product lines, together with restructurings, workouts and bankruptcy matters relating to these structures and financings.
In addition, Mr. Chadwick advises clients on mergers, acquisitions and other business combinations, as well as matters involving securities, general corporate concerns, formation and funding of finance companies, asset management companies and investment funds, restructurings, workouts, import and export activities, and inbound and outbound investment activities. He works closely with, and provides ongoing legal advice to, company management and boards of directors regarding offerings, acquisitions, mergers, and other business and financial transactions undertaken by these companies.
Contact & Links
- One Arts Plaza, Suite 1500
1722 Routh Street
Dallas, TX 75201
- Texas, State Bar of Texas
- American Bar Association - Member
- American College of Commercial Finance Lawyers - Fellow and Regent
- American College of Investment Counsel - Fellow
- Association of Commercial Finance Attorneys - Member
- Dallas Regional Chamber - Board of Directors
- Notre Dame School of Dallas, Texas - Board of Directors
- The Bankruptcy Strategist - Law Journal Newsletter Board of Editors
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® 2023 for work in:
- Banking and Finance Law
- Secured Transactions
- Order of the Coif, Southern Methodist University, Dedman School of Law
- Martindale-Hubbell AV Preeminent Peer Review Rated
- Texas Super Lawyers magazine, 2005-2007
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.