Elizabeth McDonough Noonan
Recognized in:Land Use and Zoning LawLitigation - Land Use and Zoning...
Law School:Hastings College of the Law, UCSF
Location:One Citizens Plaza, Eighth FloorProvidence, RI 02903-1345
- Hastings College of the Law, UCSF, J.D., graduated 1989
- University of California Berkeley, AB, graduated 1989
- Rhode Island, Rhode Island Bar Association
Named "Lawyer of the Year" by Best Lawyers for:
- Litigation - Land Use and Zoning, Providence (2018)
- Land Use and Zoning Law, Providence (2016)
- Litigation - Land Use and Zoning, Providence (2015)
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America for work in:
- Land Use and Zoning Law
- Litigation - Land Use and Zoning
- Litigation - Real Estate
- Recognized by Chambers USA America’s Leading Business Lawyers as one of the state’s best in Real Estate Law.
- Selected by her peers for inclusion in the 2007-2013 editions of The Best Lawyers in America® in the field of Land Use and Zoning and Real Estate.
175 Federal Street, 10th Floor
Boston, MA 02110-2210