Daniel is a member of Commercial Real Estate & Development and Lending / Insolvency Teams. He has experience advising clients on a variety of real estate and financial matters. He works with clients to identify and implement practical, business-oriented solutions to achieve their objectives.
Daniel has particular experience in:
- Commercial Leasing – acting for landlords and tenants in the negotiation, drafting and review of office, industrial and retail leases.
- Acquisitions / Sales – acting for clients in the purchase/sale of various commercial properties, including shopping centres, industrial properties, resort properties and apartment buildings.
- Development – acting for developers throughout all stages of multi-family, mixed-use and phased developments, including handling municipal subdivision and development requirements and drafting and filing disclosure statements.
- Financings – acting for borrowers and lenders in respect of acquisition, construction and mezzanine financings.
- Ownership Structures – advising clients on various real estate ownership structures, including joint ventures and limited partnerships.
Daniel remains current by regularly attending industry events and conferences organized by NAIOP, ICSC, UDI, and CLEBC.