CAMILA DA MOTTA PACHECO ALVES DE ARAÚJO
Office: São Paulo
Dir. phone: (55) (11) 3049-5745
Areas of Practice
Corporate, Infrastructure, Regulatory and Administrative Law, Energy, Intellectual Property and IT and International Trade.
Portuguese and English.
- Bachelor of Laws (LL.B.) at Universidade de São Paulo Law School – USP (1987);
- Master of Comparative Jurisprudence (MCJ) from New York University School of Law (1991);
- Specialization in Financial Market Law at IBMEC – Business School (2000).
- Elected as one of the best lawyers by LACCA - Latin American Corporate Counsel Association (2015 to 2017);
- Recognized for her outstanding work in energy & natural resources and corporate and M&A by The Legal 500 LA since 2012;
- Recognized by the publication Análise Advocacia 500 as one of the "Most Admired Attorneys" of Brazil in Education Practice Area (2013 and 2016).
- Recognized by LatinLawyer 250 for their work in Corporate/ M&A and Administrative Law practice areas (since 2007);
- Recommended in the area of Energy in Brazil by legal publication PLC Which Lawyer?.
- Counselor of the Brazilian Institute of Energy Law – IBDE since May/2015;
- President of the IBDE from May/2011 to April/2015;
- Founding Member and Vice-President of the IBDE from June/2003 to April/2011;
- Member of the International Bar Association – IBA;
- Permanent Member of the São Paulo Lawyers' Institute (IASP) since 2006;
of Lawyers' Association of São Paulo (AASP).