The firm has grown to eight lawyers – all practicing exclusively in the fields of personal injury, wrongful death and commercial litigation. Since 1984, the firm has achieved results for its clients in over 500 cases. These cases have involved claims against auto makers, construction and farm equipment manufacturers, gasoline and propane companies, chemical suppliers, drug manufacturers, trucking companies, railroads, property owners and drivers whose negligence have caused serious injuries or death.
During that time, the firm has obtained over 50 jury verdicts in its clients' favor. In those trials involving wrongful death and/or serious injury claims, the firm has obtained 26 jury verdicts of $1 million or more and six of those jury verdicts exceeded $10 million. The firm's largest jury verdict ($37.5 million) was obtained in a commercial fraud case. The firm was also privileged to be one of the firms to represent the State of Missouri in its claims against the Tobacco Manufacturers.
Results in every case depend on the facts, circumstances and legal merits of the case. The firm’s prior results should not create any expectation that similar results will be reached in future cases, because the facts, circumstances and legal merits of every case are different. The Strong Law Firm, P.C., does not guarantee that it can obtain the same results as reported herein in future cases. This information is provided so you will know more about the firm’s litigation experience in choosing the attorney you want to represent you or your loved one.
Top Listed City Awards
- Top Listed in Springfield in Insurance Law with 2 lawyers
- Top Listed in Springfield in Medical Malpractice Law - Plaintiffs with 2 lawyers
- Top Listed in Springfield in Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs with 4 lawyers
- Top Listed in Springfield in Product Liability Litigation - Plaintiffs with 3 lawyers
Firm Practice Areas
- Insurance Law
- Medical Malpractice Law - Plaintiffs
- Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs
- Product Liability Litigation - Plaintiffs