Our firm’s attorneys are leaders in the bar. Rick Stanley serves as a Chairman of the LSBA’s Committee on Codes of Lawyer and Judicial Conduct and as a member of the Ethics 2000 Committee. The Louisiana Supreme Court has appointed him as a member to its Special Committee to Study Financial Assistance to Clients.
The firm’s members also serve on law school faculties and academic boards. Rick Stanley is an adjunct professor of law at Tulane Law School, where he teaches legal ethics and trial advocacy. Bryan Reuter, who holds a Master’s Degree in Computer Science, teaches computer law and an intellectual-property seminar at Loyola Law School. He also serves on the Tulane University School of Engineering Board of Advisors, and chairs the Mechanical Engineering Advisory Board.
This site provides more detail about our attorneys and our unique practice. In each of our practice areas, our commitment to our clients is the same: to deliver the best legal representation in every matter we handle.
Firm Practice Areas
- Administrative / Regulatory Law
- Bet-the-Company Litigation
- Commercial Litigation
- Construction Law
- Consumer Law
- Legal Malpractice Law - Defendants
- Litigation - Antitrust
- Litigation - Construction
- Litigation - First Amendment
- Litigation - Intellectual Property
- Litigation - Real Estate
- Litigation - Regulatory Enforcement (SEC, Telecom, Energy)
- Litigation - Securities
- Mass Tort Litigation / Class Actions - Defendants
- Utilities Law