Sanford Heisler Sharp, LLP is a nationwide litigation law firm with offices in New York, Washington, DC, San Francisco, San Diego, Nashville, and Baltimore. We represent individuals against powerful interests. We act as a private attorney general in support of the private and public good.
Our attorneys have obtained excellent outcomes across the United States representing C-Suite executives, attorneys (including general counsel, partners, and associates), and directors and managers seeking to resolve contract and employment disputes with their employers. Sanford Heisler Sharp, LLP has also achieved great results across the country representing employees with claims involving discrimination, sexual harassment, sexual assault, and wage and hour violations and representing individuals in whistleblowing, False Claims Act (qui tam), consumer fraud, financial elder abuse, 401(k) (ERISA), Dodd-Frank, SEC whistleblower, and medical malpractice matters.
Our Firm has an impressive history of success. Our team of skilled attorneys secured the largest jury award in an employment discrimination case, winning more than $250 million for 7,000 female sales representatives. The firm also achieved a $99 million wage and hour recovery on behalf of pharmaceutical representatives and represented a whistleblower in a $120 million qui tam case against Omnicare.
We know that injustice often harms the people who can least afford it. By handling most of our cases on a contingency fee basis, Sanford Heisler Sharp provides our clients with equal access to legal representation. We level the playing field so that your voice is heard.
- US News Best Lawyers National Tier 1 Employment Firm, San Francisco
- Litigation Department of the Year - Employment, The National Law Journal
- Top Rated Lawyers - Labor and Employment Law, American Lawyers
- Elite Trial Lawyers - National Law Journal
- 2015 Litigation Boutique Hot List - National Law Journal
- 2013 Litigation Boutique Hot List - National Law Journal
- Chambers & Partners
- TopVerdict.com, Named the 8th top class action settlement in California in 2017 by TopVerdict.com for the Google wage and hour class action settlement
- Ranked in four locations for Labor and Employment by Benchmark Litigation in 2018
- Sanford Heisler Sharp was named one of the Top 50 Most Trustworthy Companies in 2018 by Silicon Review
- Named the 12th top settlement in California in 2016 by TopVerdict.com for the Qualcomm gender discrimination class action
- 2018 Law360 Employment Practice Group of the Year
- 2016 Law360 Employment Practice Group of the Year
San Francisco Managing Partner
Nashville Managing Partner
DC Managing Partner
San Diego Managing Partner
New York Managing Partner
Baltimore Managing Partner
Firm Practice Areas
- Employment Law - Individuals
- Litigation - Labor and Employment