10 The Best Lawyers in America® awards
1 Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch in America awards
Managing the complexity of litigation, controlling expenses, and ensuring fair results require the services of a law firm widely known for excellence in service, consistency in results and integrity in the way it renders legal services. These three principles have been the foundation of our success since we were established.
Excellence. At Crivello Carlson, S.C. our clients get more than a promise when they need representation in the courtroom. They get solid performance from a law firm whose members have successfully represented industry, government, insurance companies and individuals for over 60 years. They also receive the services of lawyers with state-of-the-art facilities and who are uniformly recognized by their peers and the judiciary as leaders in the profession.
Consistency. No amount of experience, or even superior ability, is sufficient if the performance of an attorney or law firm is inconsistent. We understand that consistency is the basis for most long-term business relationships. Therefore, whether our clients are coming to us for the first or fiftieth time, they are provided the same level of dedication and performance. Our consistency is evidenced by the growing list of corporate and business clients who have been with us for two, three and even four decades.
Integrity. The integrity of a law firm is the thread that ties together all aspects of the relationship between client and lawyer. Successful legal representation is based as much on the integrity with which the legal services are rendered as on the proficiency of the attorney. Strict adherence to this belief has earned Crivello Carlson, S.C. its reputation as a law firm that deals honestly and fairly with clients, peers and the judiciary.
National Services. Over the years, in response to the needs of our clientele, our firm began to assume a national character. Today, Crivello Carlson manages and directly provides legal services in almost every State in the United States.
- AmTrust North America
- Apache Stainless Equipment Corporation
- Arch Insurance Group
- Briggs & Stratton Corporation
- Catholic Mutual Group
- City of Milwaukee
- CUNA (Credit Union National Association)
- CUNA Mutual Insurance Group
- Farmers Insurance Exchange
- Global Indemnity Group Inc.
- Great American Insurance Company
- Integrity Insurance Company
- Liberty Mutual Insurance
- Magnetek, Inc.
- Manitou Americas, Inc. (Formerly Gehl Company)
- Medmarc Insurance Group
- Metlife Auto & Home
- Motorists Commercial Mutual Insurance Company
- Northland Insurance Company
- Partners Mutual Insurance Company
- Philadelphia Insurance Company
- ProAssurance Corporation
- Rockwell Automation, Inc.
- Scag Power Equipment - Division of Metalcraft of Mayville, Inc.
- Sentry Insurance Company
- The Manitowoc Company, Inc.
- The travelers Insurance Company
- United States Liability Insurance Company
- Victoria Insurance Company
- Village of Shorewood
- West Bend Mutual Insurance Company
- Western National Mutual Insurance Company
- Western World Insurance Company
- Wisconsin Municipal Mutual Insurance Company
- Appellate Practice
- Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law
- Civil Rights Law
- Commercial Litigation
- Construction Law
- Criminal Defense: General Practice
- Employment Law - Management
- Environmental Law
- Family Law
- Insurance Law
- Land Use and Zoning Law
- Municipal Law
- Personal Injury Litigation - Defendants
- Product Liability Litigation - Defendants
- Professional Malpractice Law - Defendants
- Real Estate Law
- Sports Law
- Trusts and Estates
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.