Recognized since 2009
New York, New York
Allan D. Mantel represents many of New York’s most prominent and high net worth clients in their sensitive divorce and prenuptial matters. While renowned as a premier litigator, Mr. Mantel’s reputation and his negotiation skills often result in favorable settlements for most of his clients. Frequently, Mr. Mantel is asked to serve as a trusted advisor in his clients’ family and business enterprises. Mr. Mantel was elected President of the American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers, New York Chapter (2006-2008), and through peer evaluation, has been selected by “ The Best Lawyers in America;” “Super Lawyers;” “Ten Leaders;” "Who's Who in America;" and "Who's Who in American Law." Mr. Mantel has enjoyed an AV rating from Martindale-Hubbell for more than 20 years.
Mr. Mantel serves on the Dean's Advisory Counsel of the, SUNY-Buffalo Law School, and is on the Board of charitable entities he supports.
- 410 Park Avenue, 17th Floor, Suite 1720
New York, NY 10022
- New York University, graduated 1973
- New York, New York State Bar Association
- American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers - New York Chapter President (2006-2008)
- American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers - National Board of Governors (2006-2010)
- International Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers - Fellow
- Best Lawyers in America - New York - Family Law
- Super Lawyers - New york - Family Law
- Ten Leaders - New York City - Divorce Lawyers
- Buffalo Law School - Dean''s Advisory Counsel
- Bar of the City of New York - Matrimonial Law Committee
- New York State Bar Association - Matrimonial Law Committee
- Family Law
- Child Custody
- Child Support
- Domestic Relations
- Equitable Division
- Marital Settlement Agreements
- Prenuptial Agreements
- New York Ten Leaders - Matrimonial Law
- New York Super Lawyers
- Martindale - Hubbel AV Peer Rating 1993-2013
- Tax Law
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.