Jared M. Moser
Recognized since 2021
Las Vegas, Nevada
Jared M. Moser, Esq., practices in the areas of commercial litigation and contract disputes, employer defense, and landlord/tenant disputes, representing both individuals and businesses, large and small, in southern and northern Nevada.
Mr. Moser received his B.S.B.A. with a double major in marketing and business management from Hawai`i Pacific University. He returned to Nevada to obtain his Juris Doctorate from the William S. Boyd School of Law at the University of Nevada – Las Vegas, during which time he represented family law clients as a Certified Student Attorney, was recognized with the CALI Excellence for the Future Award in International Human Rights, and was also awarded as a member of the Society of Advocates for Second Best Brief in the Jerome Prince Evidence Law Moot Court Competition.
Before joining Marquis Aurbach, Mr. Moser gained invaluable experience as an extern to the Honorable James T. Russell in the First Judicial District Court of Nevada, as a law clerk to the Honorable Nancy L. Allf in the Eighth Judicial District Court of Nevada, and as a law clerk for the Honorable Johnnie B. Rawlinson of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit. He has authored numerous articles addressing a variety of legal issues topics for the American Inns of Court publication, The Bencher, and in the Infinity Business Magazine, and has appeared as a guest on the Su Negocio En Nevada radio show. He has also served on the Board of Directors for a local non-profit organization that provides aftercare for women who are former victims of human trafficking and sexual exploitation.
Mr. Moser is a member of the Howard D. McKibben Chapter of the American Inns of Court and is an alumni member and former officer of the Phi Alpha Delta Legal Fraternity International.
During his time out of the office, Mr. Moser enjoys time with his wife, Tara, and their two sons. When he and his family are not outdoors, Mr. Moser enjoys watching both college and professional football and basketball.
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Direct Phone Number: 702-207-6073
- Phone Number: 702-382-0711
- Lawyer Page: https://www.maclaw.com/attorney/moser-jared-m/
- 10001 West Park Run Drive
Las Vegas, NV 89145
- University of Nevada, J.D., graduated 2011
- Hawaii Pacific University, B.S., Bachelor of Science, graduated 2006
- Nevada, 2013
- Clark County Bar Association - Member
- Howard D. McKibben Chapter of the American Inns of Court - Member
- Nevada Justice Association - Member
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 9th Circuit - Member
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Federal Circuit - Member
- U.S. District Court District of Nevada - Member
- U.S. Supreme Court - Member
- Hawaii State Bar - Member
- Nevada State Bar - Member
- U.S. District Court District of Nevada
- U.S. Court of Appeals 9th Circuit
- U.S. Supreme Court
10 The Best Lawyers in America® awards
4 Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch® in America awards
- Commercial Litigation
- Best Lawyers: Ones To Watch recognized for Commercial Litigation, 2021-2023™
- Mountain States Rising Stars, 2017-2022
- Nevada Business Magazine: Legal Elite (Top Rank), 2016-2017, 2019-2022
- Nevada Business Magazine: Best Up and Coming, 2018
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.