Recognized since 2022
Himanshu Patel was born in Chicago, Illinois. He graduated from Vanderbilt University in December, 1994 with a B.A. in Economics, then earned his J.D. from the University of Louisville School of Law in May, 1998.
During law school, Himanshu clerked for various law firms in Louisville, Kentucky and gained valuable experience in all aspects of corporate, tax and probate law. He was a member of the Securities Law Moot Court Team and represented his school in a national competition. He was also the Membership Director of the Delta Theta Phi Law Fraternity, Managing Editor of the Brandeis Brief and a member of the International Law Society.
Himanshu is fluent in Gujarati and is a member of the American, Florida and Dade County Bar Associations, along with the American Bar Association's Forum on Franchising. In addition, he is a member of the Business, Litigation, Tax and Real Property Sections of the American Bar Association. Himanshu is also a member of the Asian American Hotel Owner's Association ("AAHOA").
Himanshu is licensed to practice law before all state courts in Florida, the United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida and the United States Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit.
Contact & Links
- One Biscayne Tower, 34th Floor
Two South Biscayne Boulevard
Miami, FL 33131
- University of Louisville , J.D. , graduated 1998
- Vanderbilt University, B.A. in Economics, graduated 1994
- Florida, 1999
- Arizona, U.S. Court of Appeals 11th Circuit U.S. Court of Appeals 1st Circuit U.S. Court of Appeals Federal Circuit
- Florida, U.S. District Court Southern District of Florida, U.S. Court of Appeals 8th Circuit, U.S. District Court Middle District of Florida,
- Colorado, U.S. District Court District of Colorado
- Michigan, U.S. District Court Eastern District of Michigan
- Brandeis Brief - Managing Editor
- Member - International Law Society, Member American Bar Association, Member Florida Bar Association, Member Miami-Dade County Bar Association, Member Forum on Franchising, Member American Bar Association, Litigation Section, Member American Bar Association, Tax Se
- Bar Admissions Florida, 1999 U.S. District Court Southern District of Florida U.S. Court of Appeals 8th Circuit U.S. District Court Middle District of Florida U.S. District Court District of Arizona U.S. District Court District of Colorado U.S. District
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® 2022 for work in:
- Commercial Litigation
- “AV” Peer Rating, Martindale-Hubbell, 2011- Current“Top Young Attorneys in Florida”, The Wall Street Journal & Miami Magazine, 2012-2013“Florida Rising Star” – Florida Super Lawyers, 2010,2012,2013“Cambridge Who’s Who Registry Among Executives and Professionals” representative for Miami, Florida, 2010-2012Florida Super Lawyers – 2021Florida Trend Legal Elite, 2001-CurrentWho's who Legal in FranchisingBest Lawyers in America, Commercial Litigation, 2022
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.