Recognized since 2021
San Diego, California
Sauter was previously an associate at the esteemed law firm Kirby Noonan Lance & Hoge. Prior to joining KNL&H, Sauter worked for a national law firm specializing in securities class actions. During law school, Sauter served as an entertainment law legal intern for NBC Universal in Los Angeles.
A member of the Pre-Trial Practice & Discovery Committee of the American Bar Association, San Diego County Bar Association and Lawyers Club of San Diego, Sauter was admitted to the State Bar of California in 2012. She also currently serves as a director of the San Diego County Bar Foundation.
Sauter earned her bachelor of arts degree in political science with a minor in business management from San Diego State University. She received her J.D., cum laude, from the University of San Diego School of Law, where she earned many high-grade honors and was made a member of Order of the Coif. While at law school, Sauter was also a member of the San Diego Law Review and served as its comments editor.
Sauter lives in Bay Park with her husband and two dogs, Rufus and Chloe.
Contact & Links
- 701 Island Avenue, Suite 400
San Diego, CA 92101
- San Diego State University, B.A
- University of San Diego, J.D.
- California, State Bar of California
- “Bias In, Bias Out: The Design of Artificial Intelligence,” ABA Section of Litigation Annual Conference, 2021 - Moderator
- American Bar Association - Pretrial Practice & Discovery Committee
- Association of Business Trial Lawyers - Leadership Development Committee (2018-2020)
- San Diego County Bar Association - Member
- San Diego County Bar Foundation - Director
- State Bar of California - Member
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California - Member
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of California - Member
- “Navigating the Challenges of Emerging Data Sources,” Orange County Bar Association, 2021 - Speaker
- “The State of eDiscovery in 2020,” Global Cyber Institute - Co-presenter
Recognized in Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch® in America 2023 for work in:
- Commercial Litigation
- “Top 40 Under 40”: The Daily Transcript, 2019
- “40 Under 40”: San Diego Metro, 2019
- “Top Attorneys”: San Diego Metro Magazine, 2021
- “Ones to Watch – Women in the Law”: Best Lawyers, 2021
- “Ones to Watch – Commercial Litigation”: Best Lawyers, 2021, 2022
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.