Recognized since 2023
Personal Injury Litigation
David Himelfarb is head of the Litigation practice at the firm. He has extensive experience in civil litigation and has appeared before all levels of Courts and tribunals in the Province, including the Ontario Court of Appeal as well as the Supreme Court of Canada. He is acknowledged as an effective advocate and negotiator. Many of his cases have been reported and are utilized as precedents in the legal community.
His reputation and proven track record are supported by a long list of multi-million dollar settlements on behalf of his clients.
David received his LLB from the University of Windsor in 1987 and was called to the Bar in 1989. He is a member of the Advocates Society, Toronto Lawyer’s Association, Canadian Bar Association, Ontario Trial Lawyers Association and the Ontario Branch of the Canadian Bar Association.
- 480 University Avenue, Suite 1401
Toronto, ON M5G 1V2
- University of Windsor, LL.B, graduated 1987
- York University, Bachelor of Arts, graduated 1984
- Ontario, First Bar Admission- 1989
- Advocates Society - Member
- Canadian Bar Association - Member
- Ontario Branch of the Canadian Bar Association - Member
- Ontario Trial Lawyers Association - Member
- Toronto Lawyer’s Association - Member
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.