With lawyers from very varied educational backgrounds (universities, top French graduate business and economics schools (IEP Paris, HEC), etc.) and from different professional horizons (University professors, in-house lawyers…), our aim is to be a real partner for company legal and human resources departments, capable of proposing pragmatic legal solutions also taking into consideration accounting, financial or commercial aspects.
Each client is assured that its matters will be handled by a coordinated team under the responsibility of a partner who will be personally involved in the file right from the outset. Due to our nine key practice areas, we are able to grasp the most complex technical issues key areas.
Flichy Grangé Avocats Meeting the needs of international groups
Our international team, made up of lawyers who are fluent in English, has been structured to meet the needs of international groups. We share their culture and their working methods, assisting them on an everyday basis.
We also rely on the support of our worldwide network of partner firms which enables us to find the right law firm in each country to handle the specific requirements of each file.
Law Firm of the Year Awards
- Labor and Employment Law in France (2017)
- FLICHY GRANGÉ AVOCATS : TOP RANKED 2020 - BAND 1 - CHAMBERS 2020
- Flichy Grangé Avocats was awarded the title of: Best Specialist Employment Law Firm 2020 in France by Acquisition INTL magazine's 2020 Global Excellence Awards.
- Flichy Grangé Avocats is ranked among the best law firms in France in labour law, social security and social protection law by Le Point magazine.
- Flichy Grangé Avocats on top tier Legal 500 EMEA 2019
"Law Firm of the Year"
Firm Practice Areas
- Labor & Employment
- Labor and Employment Law