24 The Best Lawyers in Australia™ awards
1 Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch in Australia™ award
Cooper Grace Ward was established in 1980 and has quickly become one of the largest independent Brisbane based law firms, with a team of more than 220.
We offer a full range of commercial legal services to our clients focusing particularly in the areas of corporate and commercial, property, litigation, insurance and family law. Our key practice areas are among the largest Brisbane-based teams in their respective areas.
We have highly specialised people who strive for excellence in everything they do. We work across many different industries for an array of clients, including listed companies, private companies and individuals, local and foreign governments and quasi-government regulators.
We invest heavily in technology because it allows us to provide better service to our clients.
Cooper Grace Ward is known for its outstanding client service and internal culture. We see that both of those things are interrelated. We understand that practising law is not just about knowing the law; it is also about having people who are able to work with others to achieve the best outcomes for clients. This sets us apart from other law firms.
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Banking and Finance Law
- Commercial Law
- Competition Law
- Corporate Law
- Customs and Excise Law
- Debt Capital Markets Law
- Energy Law
- Equity Capital Markets Law
- Family Law
- Family Law Mediation
- Information Technology Law
- Insolvency and Reorganization Law
- Insurance Law
- Intellectual Property Law
- Labour and Employment Law
- Land Use and Zoning Law
- Mergers and Acquisitions Law
- Mining Law
- Native Title Law
- Natural Resources Law
- Personal Injury Litigation
- Planning and Environmental Law
- Privacy and Data Security Law
- Real Property Law
- Retirement Villages and Senior Living Law
- Superannuation Law
- Tax Law
- Transportation Law
- Trusts and Estates
- Wealth Management / Succession Planning Practice
- Top Listed in Brisbane in Trusts and Estates with 4 lawyers
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.