Rick Kiefer heads Cades Schutte's Maui Office. For over 25 years, Mr. Kiefer has represented sophisticated landowners and developers in a wide range of real estate transactions and development.
Rick's practice regularly includes:
- Commercial, hotel, golf course, and land purchases and sales.
- Development of residential, resort and commercial projects.
- Subdivisions and condominiums
- Land use and permitting.
- Renewable energy leasing and development.
- Land title and easement issues.
Rick has an "AV® Preeminent™" Peer Review Rating from Martindale-Hubbell and is currently listed in Best Lawyers in America® and the Chambers USA Client's Guide to America's Leading Lawyers for Business®. Best Lawyers® designated Rick as the Lawyer of the Year for Real Estate in Hawaii for 2012.
- J.D. (1991), U.C. Davis—King Hall—Articles Editor, U.C. Davis Law Review