Denny Logan has extensive experience in business law and regularly advises businesses and municipalities on acquisitions, formations, governance, contracts, commercial real estate and other business matters. He also assists lenders in structuring and documenting complex commercial lending transactions. Denny is also the partner in charge of the firm’s estate planning and probate areas where the firm has an active practice in the drafting of wills, trusts, in probate administration, in resolving disputes among trust and estate beneficiaries, and establishing and administering private foundations, public charities and tax-exempt entities. Denny also served the firm as Managing Partner for sixteen years.
An Honors graduate of DePauw University, Denny attended Valparaiso University Law School. He has been a member of a wide range of organizations, including Leadership Fort Wayne and the Downtown Fort Wayne Rotary Club. He also participates in a variety of community, school and church activities.
- Real Estate
- Wills, Trusts & Estates
- Michigan, 2016
- Indiana, 1977
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Indiana, 1977
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Indiana, 1977
- American Bar Association: Business Law Section
- Indiana State Bar Association: Legal Ethics Committee, 1992-1996
- Allen County Bar Association: Board of Directors, 1993-1995; Chair, Legal Ethics Committee
- American Agricultural Law Association
- Indiana Bar Foundation: Fellow
- Planned Giving Council of Northeast Indiana
- Fort Wayne Estate Planning Council
Valparaiso University School of Law, Valparaiso, Indiana, 1977 - J.D.
DePauw University, Greencastle, IN, 1974 - B.S.
Honors: With Honors
Major: Political Science