Camden Betz advises investors, developers, and other clients in the financing, acquisition, development, leasing, management, and disposition of commercial properties, including hotels, shopping centers, multifamily, office buildings, master planned communities, and mixed use projects. He regularly represents tenants and landlords in the negotiation of retail, general office, medical office, industrial, warehouse, and ground leases.
Camden is also a LEED Accredited Professional (LEED-AP), a distinction awarded by the Green Building Certification Institute to professionals who have demonstrated a keen understanding of green building practices.
- Recognized by his peers for inclusion in Business North Carolina's "Legal Elite" in Real Estate Law (2021)
- Recognized in North Carolina Super Lawyers as a "Rising Star" (2011-2017)
Publications and Media
- Co-author, "COVID's Lasting Impacts on Construction and Real Estate Trends," Aug. 10, 2020
- Co-author, "Hurricane Florence Disaster Recovery FAQ," September 2018
- "Recent Changes to the Community Reinvestment Act and Their Impact on Community Banks and Rural Economies," 10 North Carolina Banking Institute 157, 2006